Mahindra Reva E2O, pronounced as "Ee-too-oh", is the latest model coming from Mahindra Reva, a part of the Mahindra Group car manufacturers.
It was launched on 18th March 2013. This new generation electric vehicle is powered by 48-volt lithium ion batteries and covers a distance of 100 km per charge. When the battery is fully charged it produces an output of 19KW and a torque value 52.9Nm. The Reva E20 runs at a top speed of 81 kmph. The ex-showroom price of the car is Rs. 5.96 lakh.
Mahindra Reva E2O Features
- It uses next generation 48-volt Lithium Ion batteries, which will cover 100 km on a full charge.
- The car can be charged through any 15 amp plug point at home or at workplace.
- The car can be charged also with the help of Sun2Car solar technology.
- It comes in the following colors Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Eeco Green, Oceanic White, Spanish Red and Sunfire Yellow.
- Engine immobilizer and Child Safety Lock
- Heater and Air Conditioner with Automatic Climate Control
- Power Steering and Keyless Start
- Front & Rear Power Windows
- Electrically Adjustable ORVM
- Rear Defogger and Remote operated Boot-lid Opener
- Tubeless Tyres
Mahindra Reva E2O Technical Specifications
Suspensions, Brakes, Steering and Tyres
Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 3280 mm
- Width - 1514 mm
- Height - 1560 mm
- Wheelbase - 1958 mm
- Kerb Weight - 830 kg
- Seating Capacity - 4 Person
- Doors - 2 Doors
Engine and Transmission
- Engine / Fuel Type - Electric
- Transmission - Electric
Last Updated on : 19th March 2013
- Suspension Front - MacPherson Strut - Gas Filled
- Suspension Rear - Gas Filled Shock absorber with coil springs
- Front Brake Type - Disc
- Rear Brake Type - Drum
- Minimum Turning Radius - 3.9 metres
- Tyre - Radial
- Front Wheel Diameter - 13 inch
- Rear Wheel Diameter - 13 inch