This is the 3rd version of the Auto Fair and it is being organized by Hype Communications & Marketing Consultancy which also effectively managed the earlier two editions of the event in 2008 and 2011. It will start on September 20, 2012 and conclude on September 23, 2012. The two earlier versions of the show witnessed a considerable number of exhibitors displaying their most recent innovations, drawing a big number of guests.
The best part of the 2nd Auto Fair was the participation of Audi, the international car manufacturing behemoth which took part for the first time in any show which has been organized in Northeast India.
Venue of Auto Fair
The venue of Auto Fair is the Maniram Dewan Trade Centre, Guwahati, Assam.
Visitorís Profile of Auto Fair
The visitorís profile of Auto Fair Guwahati includes traders, industrialists, consultants, vendors, fabricators, experts, Chief Executive Officers, planners, technical, MDs, technical directors, presidents- projects, clients, financial service providers, investors, research and development firms, factory managers, analysts, project designers, general managers, electrical, mechanical engineers, technicians, electricians, purchase managers, business, general managers, project, government representatives, government and non government contractors, defense spokespersons, railway, power, telecommunications, chemicals, fertilizers, oil refineries, petrochemicals, students and cement plants.
Exhibitor's Profile of Auto Fair
The exhibitorís profile of Auto Fair Guwahati includes the following:
- SUVs Cars Two-wheelers MUVs Electric vehicles Three-wheelers Cycles Special vehicles Audio, add-ons and car interior decoration Automobile parts Safety devices Lubricants and oil Tyre and tubes and many others
Highlights of Auto Fair Guwahati
The salient highlights of Auto Fair Guwahati are as follows:
- Direct communication with the buyers
- The most comprehensive automation business event in Northeast India
- Chance to gather knowledge regarding new techniques associated with lowering labor expenses
- More than 2,000 guests and 60 participants
- Opportunity to talk with policymakers in the sector
- Chance to begin partnerships and associations with other participants